[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Imre Ispanovits <iimre at vnet dot hu>
 To:  M0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0 to m0n0 VPN IPsec
 Date:  Sat, 13 Mar 2004 07:00:52 +0100
Hi All,

I am new to m0n0wall. I have  two m0n0 vpn gateway, one with static ip, the other with dynamic ip.
I have configured VPN IPsec tunnel on the dynamic side and set the static side to accept VPN IPsec
mobil clients. It works fine until the ISP changes the IP address. Then the connection doesn't
re-initialize until I press "Save" button on the VPN setup page of the "dynamic ip" box. Is there
any other way to make it work again? Maybe some script to run from cron?

Imre