[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Frans King" <kingf at f333 dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  mobile ipsec setup
 Date:  Sat, 13 Mar 2004 09:40:15 -0000
Hi,

I have the following configuration using m0n0wall:

WAN (dynamic)------------------------m0n0wall-------------------------LAN
(10.0.0.0/24)

                                       dmz (10.0.1.0/24)

I am trying to get a windows XP mobile client to connect using ipsec and
soft remote LT. I've followed the instructions given on the m0n0wall
documentation project site and managed to get an ipsec connection working so
that remote computers can use our LAN. Unfortunately I can't seem to get the
clients to access the DMZ. Is there a way to get this to work. I'm sure if
it's a routing problem or whether ipsec will only allow you to go to one
subnet.

Cheers,

Frans