[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Timothy Jans" <timothy dot jans at pandora dot be>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Feature request : working leds and switch for WRAP board
 Date:  Sat, 13 Mar 2004 20:57:44 +0100
The WRAP board (from pc engines) has 3 leds and 1 switch.
But they don't work because they have to be programmed in m0n0wall.
I don't know if it's easy to program or not, but I will post it anyway.

The first led is always on (power led likely), but the second and third led
never go on.
The push button (switch) does not respond.
I think it's best to use the switch for reset and the 2 leds for network
traffic and error (or something else).

Section from manual :
---- section from wrap1c.pdf ----
Front panel LEDs and switch

LED1 (D3)   GPIO2  write I/O port [GPIOBASE]   bit 2 0 = light

LED2 (D2)   GPIO3  write I/O port [GPIOBASE]   bit 3 0 = light

LED3 (D1)   GPIO18 write I/O port [GPIOBASE]   bit 18 0 = light

Switch (S1) GPIO40 read I/O port [GPIOBASE+20] bit 8 0 = pressed

With tinyBIOS, GPIOBASE is 0F400h. If you would like to write a more generic
driver, use the
SC1100 I/O base registers to determine GPIOBASE.
---- section from wrap1c.pdf ----

Manual for WRAP board : http://www.pcengines.ch/wrap1c.pdf
Manual for TinyBios : http://www.pcengines.ch/tb13.pdf