[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "billy" <billy at hnisecure dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Static Routes
 Date:  Sat, 13 Mar 2004 23:32:49 -0500
Steve,
 To begin, I cannot e-mail you directly for one or both of two reasons, my
ISP in is on your ISP DNS blacklist (most likely) or because my mail server
is on a dynamic IP address and many ISP mail servers will not except email
from dynamic IP addresses (spammer bas?ards). Anyway, do you have any static
routes setup currently in m0n0wall or did you remove the one you had? I'm no
King of TCP/IP, but try a static route that 'says':
INTERFACE: LAN
Network 192.168.102.0/24 (assuming 255.255.255.0 mask)
Gateway 192.168.102.2

I am not sure this is the way to go or is correct. Think of it as having a
webserver on your DMZ and you need to get to its homepage from the LAN.

Remember to report your finding to the list to help others. If need be I'll
try to emulate your problem tomorrow.

Good Luck,
Bill