[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Gifford <jim at giffords dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Re: [m0n0wall] 2 adsl and 1 LAN ??
 Date:  Sun, 14 Mar 2004 14:44:25 -0500
Almost any way you want...  You would make it an opt1 interface in
m0n0wall, and you could make it a DMZ interface, or an interface for
wireless traffic by hanging APs off of it, or you could make a separate
LAN with it.

m0n0wall is small, simple, powerful.  It doesn't support 2 WAN out of the
box.  However, if you wanted to, you could perhaps do some funky routing
rules and advanced outbound nat work, and perhaps use the 3rd interface
as a wan interface that way.  However, that'll be a lot of work.

good luck,
jim