[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Gorm J. Siiger'" <gjs at sonnit dot dk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Static route for WAN if ?
 Date:  Mon, 15 Mar 2004 19:16:05 +0100
Thanks!

I'll have to go for -net, as it's a /24 subnet, but am not shure how this
will interact with the GUI-imputed routes when executed from the config.xml
startup command line option...

I was secretly making a little feature request, for Manuel to include the
WAN interface in the dropdown, which I should be able to do myself, one day
:)

Regards,
Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT