[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Fred Weston <fred dot weston at daytonawan dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Nocatsplash
 Date:  Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:20:05 -0500
Hello everyone.  I read in the list archives that there was some talk
last year about adding support for a simple captive (or open maybe?)
portal to m0n0.  I'm looking for something that will present users with
a simple "click here to accept" page that gives them some info about the
network and explains the AUP.

As far as I can tell, Nocatsplash is written entirely in C, so it
shouldn't have any heavy requirements.  Would it be feasible for
something like this to be added to m0n0wall?