[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason P Jones" <jjones at integracon dot com>
 To:  "'Brent Wege'" <wallhelp at brentweb dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Surfing while VPN?
 Date:  Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:55:09 -0500
If your using the Windows PPTP VPN client, then go to the properties of the
VPN connection, go to networking, choose properties for TCPIP, choose
advanced, and uncheck use default gateway on remote network.

Jason P Jones
MCSE+I,MCT,CCNA,LCP,CCA,CNA,CIWA,INET+,Network+,A+
Integracon Technologies
865.382.7400