[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  "'sylvain at dimpact dot com'" <sylvain at dimpact dot com>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] interface mirror
 Date:  Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:41:45 +0100

If I get it, you want to bridge an interface, right? That can be done! Go to
the interface (assign it first if not done yet) and just select 'bridge with
xxx' where xxx is the interface you want to monitor with your IDS...
I don't know if bridging will pass everything to your IDS though...

Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT

DISCLAIMER

any computer.