[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'sylvain at dimpact dot com'" <sylvain at dimpact dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] interface mirror
 Date:  Wed, 17 Mar 2004 12:18:54 +0100

De rien ;-)

Well like Brandon said, it might not pass everything with bridging.

If you want to give it a try, you will not have to create rules, as long as
you don't activate 'filtering bridge' in the advanced config.

The cross-over is fine, but if it doesn't work (not all packets are 'seen'
by the IDS), then a hub (no switch!) between your WAN connection, the m0n0
and your IDS would solve that (and would leave sis2 unused).

Regards, bat,
Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT

DISCLAIMER