[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "kretz KPLE" <bretz at kpletv dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Hotspot Access Pages
 Date:  Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:13:25 -0600
their has been some talk about hotspot access wanting to be add. Do we know
if that might happen. Because it would be real nice have people have to
login trough a web page to give them access to your internet. Don't mind
people using my WiFi for free to surf just would like to keep tabs and limit
access to them. So how hard would it be to add this feature to monowall.
Brad

---