[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Robert Staph" <rstaph at digitalimpreza dot com>
 To:  "'M0n0wall'" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Hotspot Access Pages
 Date:  Wed, 17 Mar 2004 16:31:07 -0500
I wouldn't mind seeing this added myself, I've tried and failed.  If it can
be disabled, there isn't a problem.

I will say that I for one am glad that there are people like David Rodgers
out there, even if the method of approach is a bit extreme for the list.
There is always room for compromise.

-Rob