[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Charles Toepoel <monowall at toepoel dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall-lists <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  connection becomes unstable
 Date:  Wed, 17 Mar 2004 23:09:02 +0100
Hi,

I'm running m0n0wall 1.0 on a soekris NET4501. After an initial setup I
added some NAT rules. added some hostnames and ip addresses in the dns
forwarder section, everything is working smoothly.
Backup created :-)

After adding more hostnames in the dns forwarder section my connection
is starting to get slow. Mail is not going out ( time outs etc) and
browsing is also not fast.

After restoring the backup config file, it's working properly again.

This 'problem' also occurs with the pb26r614**

Strange, but does anybody else have simular problems??

Regards,

Charles