[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Hilton Travis <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Nocatsplash
 Date:  Tue, 16 Mar 2004 09:21:21 +1000
Hi Joachim,

On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 08:54, Christiaens Joachim wrote:
> [...]

Quite possibly, but I'd rather not have such a feature on a firewall -
its use would be limited to only those few people in that situation, and
would introduce another possible point of vulnerability for all users.
I still think that an Internet, web server, or other would be more
appropriate than some popup on the *firewall*.

--

Regards,

				http://www.mamboband.org/