[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brad R" <bretz at kpletv dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Hotspot Access Pages
 Date:  Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:04:01 -0600
Man I didn't think I see that much response. Didn't mean to step on any
toes.
Your right this is a firewall for some but we also use it as a AP, and I
would like to limit my access to people if I can. Free internet is good
until
it is misused. And that is why I was looking for something like this.
Lot of good feedback on this subject. I wasn't asking for a rewrite on the
program.
I think the plugin would be a great ideal. And if a offsite server would be
needed
as to authenticate users then that would be cool to. Your doing that with
VPN all
ready. I thank this would be a cool project, and I would like to help in
this
if i can.
---