[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "Jim Gifford" <jim at giffords dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Traffic Stats
 Date:  Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:40:31 -0800

Potentially another area that a modular support package could be added for.
Undoubtedly producing / tracking this info would add overhead, but that
would be ok if it only effected those that needed it.

Have sent Manuel an email to discuss package concepts - if we can work out a
framework, if would be a good starting point for these sorts of things (IMHO
anyways)

m/