[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jim Gifford <jim at giffords dot net>
 To:  'M0n0wall' <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Traffic Stats
 Date:  Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:19:08 -0500
If you do 'snmpwalk -c public -v 1 m0n0wall >/tmp/m0n0wall.mibs' you'll
then have all the MIBs that are available on your m0n0wall.  I would send
a copy of mine, but the interface names are specific to my m0n0wall, and
it's too much effort to clean up the output.

snmpwalk should be freely available on most linux/*BSD distributions.  It
might even work under cygwin, but I never had need to try it.

jim