[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Jim Gifford <jim at giffords dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Traffic Stats
 Date:  Thu, 18 Mar 2004 14:30:43 -0500
On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 01:51:26PM -0500, John Voigt wrote:
> http://mrtg.reston-wireless.net/
> Look at the higher numbered IPs for data.
> This is from a simple script that was posted and should be in the archives.
> It's very simple to hack into mono.

Is this the email you mean?

You said right in that email that you hadn't added it to m0n0wall.

Having to manually set up ipfw rules for each and every IP address seems
like a lot of work.  :(

I think I'd rather do the ethernet tap, and do it outside m0n0wall, where
I can also run an IDS and other things as I choose.  I would rather *not*
have to keep hacking the stock image every time there is a m0n0wall