[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Rodgers <david dot rodgers at kdsi dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Way, Way, Way off topic but please humor me.
 Date:  Fri, 19 Mar 2004 14:07:57 -0600
Does anyone know (or care) if there exists out there somewhere a
software product similar to m0n0wall with a proper web gui that
functions as an NFS/Samba server.

In my perfect world it I am looking for something kind of like this.

A m0n0like image with all of the permanent software/OS that boots off of
a flash card (16-32meg at most because they are cheap) and sees hard
disks that are attached to
the system and lets you partition/format them and assign them as exports
and samba shares.

No I don't want to turn M0n0 into this (It does it's job well enough)
but I would like to find something that already exists and fills this
niche.

David Rodgers