[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alex Sandini <asandini at blue dash chip dot be>
 To:  David Rodgers <david dot rodgers at kdsi dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Way, Way, Way off topic but please humor me.
 Date:  Fri, 19 Mar 2004 22:36:40 +0100
Hum, bad idea, but anyway, it is up to You, here it goes...
http://web11.austria182.server4free.de/ipcop/pages/software.html
Or get an official ipcop and install slackware 8.1 binaries as needed.

Again, up to You, don't ask for support here! (and forget to boot from a
32MB flash card)

David Rodgers wrote:

> Does anyone know (or care) if there exists out there somewhere a
> software product similar to m0n0wall with a proper web gui that
> functions as an NFS/Samba server.
>
> In my perfect world it I am looking for something kind of like this.
>
> A m0n0like image with all of the permanent software/OS that boots off of
> a flash card (16-32meg at most because they are cheap) and sees hard
> disks that are attached to
> the system and lets you partition/format them and assign them as exports
> and samba shares.
>
> No I don't want to turn M0n0 into this (It does it's job well enough)
> but I would like to find something that already exists and fills this
> niche.
>
> David Rodgers

Alex Sandini
Blue-Chip Engineering NV