[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Falcor <falcor at netassassin dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  IPSEC Clients that work with m0n0wall
 Date:  Fri, 19 Mar 2004 20:01:20 -0600
Hi all, please do not ignore this post.  I know I could search the
archives but I am in the middle of writing the how-to IPSEC with
m0n0wall document and just wanted to include all clients that work with
IPSEC.  E.g. what client software have you found that will allow you to
use the roaming IPSEC connections back to your m0n0wall.  If you don't
mind, please include the URL where it can be downloaded form, and
include weather or not it is free.

I hope to have this done in the next few hours and it should be as good
as the PPTP document, on that same note I have an update to the PPTP
document that I need to get out.

-F