[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "forums" <forums at deleos dot com>
 To:  "David Rodgers" <david dot rodgers at kdsi dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Way, Way, Way off topic but please humor me.
 Date:  Fri, 19 Mar 2004 21:11:12 -0500
You may want to check out http://www.clarkconnect.com

Unfortunately if you're looking for a BSD based build this is not
it...it's based on Linux.

Clarkconnect acts as a Samba server and more.

OR you can install it and look at the config files and see how it's
setup and try and replicate it in a BSD environment.

Anyone up for the challenge? ;)

-Puma1824