[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Ronni Jorgensen" <rhj underscore mail at rhj dot dk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  VPN ipsec m0n0 to m0n0
 Date:  Sat, 20 Mar 2004 08:57:31 +0100
Hi all
I have 2 m0n0walls, one with a static IP on the WAN port, and a secound m0n0
bihind a NAT router (also a static IP!)

I have forwardet all ports udp/tcp/icmp to the m0n0wall's WAN ip (
But when I configured a Ipsec connection betwin the 2 m0n0walls it's going
bad! On the m0n0wall behind the NAT I get:

åØåracoon: ERROR: isakmp.c:1776:isakmp_chkph1there(): phase2 negotiation
failed due to time up waiting for phase1. ESP>
- in the logfile. And i not the wan ip! So how can I get it
I olso have triede to change the the interface (åØåSelect the interface for
the local endpoint of this tunnel.) in the ipsec, to my LAN, but then the
logfile i changing to> (my lan ip)

Please help!