[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Andy Chan" <andychan at ziptexhk dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  NAT Port Mapping and Bind more IP to WAN
 Date:  Sat, 20 Mar 2004 18:11:32 +0800
Dear all,

I have try many time to configure the NAT Port Mapping, but I fail in configure it.

                        203.128.248.6                              192.168.1.1
192.168.1.2
Internet ---------------WAN Port---------m0n0wall----------LAN Port-----------------------PCs
                        Port:5900                                  Port:5900

I configure "NAT -> Inbound" and clock "Auto-add a firewall rule to permit traffic through this NAT
rule. after all, I try to connect using "VNC Viewer". But I can't success. Please advice

I also have other question, how to configure WAN Port to contain more than 1 WAN IPaddress. I check
the mailing list. Please advice.

Best Regards,
Andy Chan