[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Uli Wachowitz <uli at wach dash o dash witz dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] CF - no /boot/loader
 Date:  Fri, 19 Mar 2004 08:03:59 +0100
2004-03-19 14:50, Dinesh Nair wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Uli Wachowitz wrote:
> > Ok, forget my first posting. I've got it booting by using LBA in the
> > BIOS. Nonetheless it doesn't work. The boot process stops with the
> > messages you can see here:
>
> try using CHS in the BIOS settings.

That's what I tried first. I've read about CHS/LBA in the archive so I
started with that. But as I wrote in my first message, I get errors
about "No /boot/loader" "No /kernel" when using CHS.

--
There are two major products that come out of Berkeley:
LSD and UNIX. We don't believe this to be a coincidence.

"GPG-KEY on demand"