[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Travis Bell" <Travis at datahive dot ca>
 To:  "Travis Bell" <Travis at datahive dot ca>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Force NIC to full duplex?
 Date:  Sun, 21 Mar 2004 19:25:15 -0700
hahaha, OK... so I figured this out on my own. Only one small question left for everyone.

First, if anyone else is having this problem open up http://<yourm0n0ip>/exec.php and use any of the
following commands;

For 10mbps half-duplex: ifconfig bge0 media 10BaseT/UTP mediaopt half-duplex
For 10mbps full-duplex: ifconfig bge0 media 10BaseT/UTP mediaopt full-duplex
For 100mbps half-duplex: ifconfig bge0 media 100basetx mediaopt half-duplex
For 100mbps full-duplex: ifconfig bge0 media 100basetx mediaopt full-duplex

Substituting bge0 for your device name of course ;)

Does anyone know how I can keep this ifconfig setting upon a reboot?

Thanks!

--
Travis Bell
Hosting. Simplified.