[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Travis Bell <travis at datahive dot ca>
 To:  Manuel Kasper <mk at neon1 dot net>
 Cc:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Force NIC to full duplex?
 Date:  Mon, 22 Mar 2004 00:14:46 -0700
Good stuff!

I suppose this is the kind of stuff that will eventually arrive in the docs
section? ;)

So far I have two words for you Manuel, you rock. You have seriously thought
this project through -- right from every detail. It is truly a remarkable
product that stands way out in a market that is so cluttered with crap.

Thanks!

--
Travis Bell
Hosting. Simplified.