[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Uli Wachowitz <uli at wach dash o dash witz dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Feature suggestion
 Date:  Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:59:35 +0100
2004-03-22 11:32, ISB GmbH (Peer Dicken) wrote:

> 1. Grouping

Could you explain this more detailed? What would one do with those
groups? I mean, can you give some examples where those groups are an
advantage?

> 2. Languages

Agreed. OTOH, we are talking about a device which is a basic component
of networking and it is very tight bound to the related technical terms.
My point always has been that if you want to understand networking (and
this is a MUST for firewalls), you need at least basic skills in the
english language. But if we start talking about translation, count me
in, too. I would be glad to help.

> 3. Not to many features please :-)
100% ACK

--
/* You are not expected to understand this */

"GPG-KEY on demand"