[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  David Rodgers <david dot rodgers at kdsi dot net>
 To:  Hilton at QuarkAV dot com
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Way, Way, Way off topic but please humor me.
 Date:  Mon, 22 Mar 2004 19:16:32 -0600
hey man ... I don't recall saying anything about pirating anything ....
I think you should work on your censorship issues ... there is enough
sensorship everywhere else we don't need a little mailing list in the
middle of everywhere to be censored into oblivion.

Get a life buddy. or join the battle with the USA FCC to take all the
breasts and EVERYTHING good off the air and the internet.

David Rodgers