[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Welby McRoberts <lists at bordem dot net>
 To:  David Rodgers <david dot rodgers at kdsi dot net>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Way, Way, Way off topic but please humor me.
 Date:  Tue, 23 Mar 2004 01:38:59 +0000
Hi
David Rodgers wrote:

>hey man ... I don't recall saying anything about pirating anything ....
>I think you should work on your censorship issues ... there is enough
>sensorship everywhere else we don't need a little mailing list in the
>middle of everywhere to be censored into oblivion.
>

>Get a life buddy. or join the battle with the USA FCC to take all the
>breasts and EVERYTHING good off the air and the internet.
>
>David Rodgers

<liverpool uk>Calm down calm down </liverpool uk>
The comment about piaracy on the net wasnt directed directly at you, it
was in general ( and also to freds "Sounds like you need a bootleg copy
of SnapOS." but that just came out wrong thats all)

Just sit back, have a nice drink, and be glad that your using m0n0!

And as for censorship, its coming so get used to it. Sorry to burst your
buble. (also things like warez and similar, are not for mailing lists,
its etiquite (sp?))