[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Hilton Travis <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Way, Way, Way off topic but please humor me.
 Date:  Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:27:29 +1000
Hi David,

On Tue, 2004-03-23 at 11:16, David Rodgers wrote:
> hey man ... I don't recall saying anything about pirating anything ....
> I think you should work on your censorship issues ... there is enough
> sensorship everywhere else we don't need a little mailing list in the
> middle of everywhere to be censored into oblivion.

That's great that you don't remember.  I also never said you did say
anything about it - so there's nothing for you to remember.  Try getting
your facts right before you shoot your mouth off.

As for censorship, there's absolutely no need at all for talk about
pirate applications/OSes/whatever on this list.  If you don't like that,
then you are more than welcome go elsewhere and discuss it.

> Get a life buddy. or join the battle with the USA FCC to take all the
> breasts and EVERYTHING good off the air and the internet.

I have a life.  What you need to do is chill out a bit and look at what
you are replying to.  You seem to be rather jumpy about this issue, and
need to have a joint or something to help your nerves.  Or maybe that's
the cause of the paranoia...

I have no problem with breasts at all.  Breasts are good.  I don't think
that we need to be inundated by them when looking at non-porn sites,
though, and wish that the XXX industry would self-regulate.  If they
don't, then expect the Old Ladies' Guild and other religious zealots to
step up to the plate and have their say (and their way).

- HiltonT

--

Regards,

				http://www.mamboband.org/