[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  Hilton at QuarkAV dot com, "'Michael Iedema'" <iedemam at pluto dot dsu dot edu>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Way, Way, Way off topic but please humor me.
 Date:  Tue, 23 Mar 2004 14:01:44 +0100

<SNIP>

> :)
>
> --Michael I.

LOL :)

I learned my lesson on playing policeman on this* list and wish other people
would too!

BTW, talking about illegal matters is not always illegal (not in my country
anyways).

Regards,
Joachim

*Still Manuel's list, he takes the consequences of keeping m0n0 his own,
which means more work, but also more control, respect!

MISSION STATEMENT

DISCLAIMER

any computer.

Thank you for your cooperation.