[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brandon W. Holland" <Brandon at cookssaw dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  cisco router?
 Date:  Tue, 23 Mar 2004 09:33:13 -0600
I LOVE the advanced outbound nat that you can do in m0n0.

I have it configured like this:

Source	 Destination	 Target	 Description
172.22.0.0/16 	* 	* 	22 Subnet
<https://172.22.254.254/firewall_nat_out_edit.php?id=0>
172.23.0.0/16 	* 	* 	23 Subnet

(One of the subnets is statically routed because it's not directly
hooked to the m0n0 router)

I'm upgrading to T1 now and need to use this config on a cisco.  (I'm
going to use m0n0 as firewall bridge)

Can anyone tell how, or IF i can do that on a cisco router?  I've been
looking on the net, i guess i'm using the wrong search terms.

Brandon Holland    (Brandon at Cookssaw dot com)
Network Administrator
Cooks Saw MFG, LLC (www.CooksSaw.com <http://www.cookssaw.com/> )
    "Leading the bandsaw Industry
         by providing tomorrow's innovation today"
160 Ken Lane
Newton, AL 36352  (Click for map
<http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?city=newton&state=AL&address=160+k
en+ln&zip=36352&country=us&zoom=5> )
   Ph: 1-800-473-4804    [ (334) 692-5074 ]
   Fax: (334) 692-3704