[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brian R. Watters" <brwatters at abs dash internet dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Bridging Firewall
 Date:  Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:52:42 -0800
Hello all,

We have a problem that needs to be addressed and need some feedback from the
list how best to handle our issue, We have about 12 Win2k servers running
standard INET services for web hosting and email some named based some IP
based .. Of course all on different subnets ..

How best to protect these systems via a firewall? .. Bridging firewall? ..
Standard firewall and if so how? .. Will m0n0wall work in bridge mode ?

Any how to's out there for this type of install for a server farm?

Brian