[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Barry Murphy" <barry at unix dot co dot nz>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Contec IPC-BX/MSH3H-MD1 ??
 Date:  Wed, 24 Mar 2004 11:21:43 +1200
Hi,

Anyone used a contec mini PC before? I bought it off an auction site
hoping I could use it for m0n0wall but everytime I boot it, it loads
windows CE and asks if I want to format the m0n0 CF disk. There is a ROM
on the machine which I don't know how to flash, can't find docs on
google or their website.

I'm just wondering what platform it would be, maybe I'm trying to boot
the wrong platform.

The small amount of docs I found on the web say you can boot from ROM or
from CF disk, but I havnt been able to do this yet.

Barry