[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Alexandre BOULANGER <a dot boulanger at askus dot fr>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  weird FTP problem
 Date:  24 Mar 2004 12:50:28 +0100
hi all,

I have troubles reaching some external FTP servers from inside my LAN
behind my m0n0wall; some of them will correctly handle my requests (in
fact, transfering a >1Kbyte file) and some of them will just stall

I've allowed all outbound ports (ie LAN -> WAN unrestricted), and even
tested with the 'allow frag pkts' option..

Is it a client or server software configuration problem? Thanks you
enlightening me

--
Alexandre BOULANGER <a dot boulanger at askus dot fr>
Administration Linux && solutions réseaux

ASKus - Hébergement, solutions réseaux et développement sous Linux
6/8, rue la Morlière
80000 AMIENS