[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jim Wells" <jwells at networksisp dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IPSEC mono to mono questions...
 Date:  Wed, 24 Mar 2004 07:27:33 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Johan Bergquist" <johan dot bergquist at fredab dot se>
To: <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 4:22 AM
Subject: [m0n0wall] IPSEC mono to mono questions...

> 1. Does monowall route subnets by default if you have established a
> IPSEC-tunnel between 2 mono's?
> 2. If not, what do I need to do to get it to route between my 2 subnets?
> 3. How do I see if the tunnel has been established?
>
> //n00b that should have this under controll but Oh No!

Johan,

1. We just did this with two m0n0wall's and at the main site we
added a route to the networks main router telling it the subnet
at the remote site was reachable via the IP of the m0n0wall
on the main site's location. If we had a better idea how your
network is setup we may be of more help.

2. see above

3. Also look in the log to see the connection and you will see several
messages
from the ipsec client racoon.

Jim