[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Omer Faruk Sen <ofsen at enderunix dot org>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Root mount failed: 22
 Date:  Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:07:36 +0200
Hi,

I have followed instructions shown in m0n0wall Hackers Guide. But I can't
make a tftp/pxeboot system work. I have added required lines to loader.conf

rootfs_load="YES"
rootfs_name="mfsroot.bin"
rootfs_type="mfs_root"

My target system boots sucessfully and I can see from my kernel messages
that lines:

md0: preloaded image </mfsroot> at 0xxxxxx...
md0: Preloaded image </mfsroot> 10485900 bytes at 0xxxxx....
md1: malloc disk

I think mfsroot.bin is seen here. Anyway after
"Mounting root from ufs:/dev/md0c" I get  "Root mount failed: 22" error
message.

I have no clue about what is wrong. Maybe one of you in this list has lived
a problem like that?

Omer Faruk Sen
http://www.EnderUNIX.ORG
Software Development Team @ Turkey