[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Timothy Carr <timothy at eng dot uct dot ac dot za>
 To:  steven murphy <murphy at imelectronic dot com>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Dynamic DNS daemon
 Date:  Wed, 24 Mar 2004 20:47:45 +0200
Hi

well .. fill in the relevant information under the Dynamic DNS tab ( m0n0wall ). Make sure you have
a DynDNS.org account and assign a hostname to one of the available domains.

That should be it...

When m0n0wall starts up it connected to DynDNS.org with your username and paswd and updates the
DYNDNS DB with your new IP

tim