[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Hilton Travis <Hilton at QuarkAV dot com>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Way, Way, Way off topic but please humor me.
 Date:  Thu, 25 Mar 2004 07:29:11 +1000
Hi David,

Congratulations on being the first person in over 3 years that I have
added to my "wanker" file.

If you really want to show the world how much of a tool you can be, you
have just chosen a great way to start doing it.  I'm sure Manuel is
happy with your idiocy, too.  You, after all, flew off the handle at
*nothing* - not a thing was directed at you, nothing.  Then you take
offence to a replay stating that.  I mean, come on!  You really need to
chill out, dude.

Plonk.

- HiltonT

Regards,