[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Christiaens Joachim <jchristi at oce dot be>
 To:  "'Komaii - gmx'" <komaii at gmx dot at>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] gateway
 Date:  Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:19:15 +0100
Pay attention when you attach the m0n0 to your LAN like this, because you
could have 2 DHCP servers active that way!

To test and rule out any conflicts, begin with hooking your client up to the
LAN interface of your m0n0 with a cross-over cable. Check if you can
connect. Gateway should not matter as you have your target in the local
subnet.

Are you shure you connect to the right interface?

Joachim

MISSION STATEMENT

DISCLAIMER

any computer.