[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Stefan Rath <stefan underscore rath at web dot de>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] nmap + webgui
 Date:  Thu, 25 Mar 2004 14:06:59 +0100
no, unfortunatly not; a reboot works.
I don't no if there is a link between this problem and an other one:
The webgui is going slower an slower after a while. He tranfers data only with
500 B/s, that isn't realy much for a ethernet/100. Allthough it needs a lot
of time to connect to the router. The gateway to WAN is running fine.

Stefan