[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  steven murphy <murphy at imelectronic dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  HELP! DSL PPPoE problems
 Date:  Thu, 25 Mar 2004 11:10:30 -0800
ok, im running a net4501, DSL with PPPoE w/ DHCP gets an IP on eth0,
eth1 is my LAN w/DHCP, the default filtering setup in m0n0 should let
me through, and on the internet , all other settings being the default,
corerect?  because I am not getting anywhere.

my next plans are: set up the wireless, set my server with all the
ports being forwarded so I can still serve up HTTP, FTP, e-mail, and so
on, and set bandwidth shaping on the wired ethernet ports, and wired as
well.