[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  DrumFire <dpphln at tin dot it>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Console Warning.
 Date:  Fri, 26 Mar 2004 13:03:55 +0800 (MYT)
On Thu, 25 Mar 2004, DrumFire wrote:

> ad0: raw partition size != slice size
> ad0: start 0, end 500735, size 500736
> ad0c: start 0, end 10239, size 10240

that just means that the size of the CF card is not the same as the
disklabel label size on the CF card. i.e. the disklabel attached a size of
5MB, but the card is actually a 128MB one (apparently). it's safe to
ignore these messages, but if you want it to go away, then rewrite the CF
card's disklabel changing the size of the c slice to 500735 sectors.