[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "forums" <forums at deleos dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Another wireless setup question.
 Date:  Sat, 27 Mar 2004 01:21:48 -0500
Oops...looks real bad how I tried to diagram it earlier so here's
another go.

=======================================

Internal/Trusted Interfaces

LAN (10.0.0.1)
OPT (172.16.0.1) with DLink WAP
OPT2 (192.168.0.1) for externally accessible Servers "Is this
possible???"

External Interface

WAN (External IP)

PCs and internal Servers will use 10.0.0.2 --> 10.254.254.254 Wireless
devices will use 172.16.0.2 --> 172.16.0.254 Externally accessed servers
will use 192.168.0.2 --> 192.168.0.254

Is this configuration possible with m0n0wall???  If so, how can I secure
access from/to the wireless clients (they would need Windows domain
access including email)Is PPTP or IPSEC possible between internal
interfaces?  I will still use WEP I would just like one extra layer of
protection.  I know I would still be venerable to man-in-the-middle
attacks :(

Thanks,
Puma