[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "billy" <billy at hnisecure dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Spam: NoCatAuth Public Wireless
 Date:  Sat, 27 Mar 2004 13:59:51 -0500
Hello All,

I know this has nothing directly related to m0n0wall, but here goes. Several
users showed interest in a public wireless hotspot which drew my interest. I
am currently working to get NOCAT (http://nocat.net <http://nocat.net/> )
running on a RedHat 9 system with Mysql and am nearly complete with some
small issues. The documentation from the website is vague to say the least
and wish to work with others to get it running 100% with COMPLETE
documentation. I will place it on the DMZ of my m0n0wall firewall.

I know this subject should not take up any space on this mailing list, so if
your interested you can e-mail me directly ( billy at hnisecure dot com).

No bashing please

Bill