[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "taharka" <res00vl8 at alltel dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Beta version 1.1b1 available
 Date:  Sat, 27 Mar 2004 20:05:58 -0500
>> For those of you who like to live on the cutting edge, there's a beta
>> version of m0n0wall 1.1 available for download at
>>
>> - new SVG-based traffic grapher (no persistent storage; SVG code
>> contributed by Thierry Lechat)
>>
>> As always, please let me know if there are any new bugs.
>>
>> Greets,
>>
>> Manuel
> Does it take some time for the traffic grapher to show data?
> Mine is just showing a missing picture icon with the net48xx image.
>
> Thanks
> Tomas
Just tried this feature using the CD-ROM version/Firefox 0.8 & that missing
picture icon prompts to download/install the SVG viewer plug-in from Adobe's
website when you click in the center of the icon. Unfortunately, Firefox
does not recognize the SVG plug-in :-( Also, can't get the plug-in to work
with Opera 7.20 either :-(
---