[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "taharka" <res00vl8 at alltel dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Beta version 1.1b1 available
 Date:  Sat, 27 Mar 2004 20:35:42 -0500
> Aaah, didn't know you needed a plugin.
>
> Downloaded the SVG plugin manually and everything worked nicely in IE6.
>
> Thanks
That was going to be my next step but, I don't trust IE at all :-( I also
have Win98 SE on a laptop & IE has been hack sawed out of the OS. Just got
off Opera's website & found instructions for installing the SVG plugin. You
need to copy NPSVG3.dll & NPSVG3.zip to the Opera/Program/Plugins directory
if anyone is interested :-) Anyone here have info for installing the SVG
plugin into Firefox/Phoenix?
---