[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Brad Gibson" <brad dot gibson at naponline dot net>
 To:  <res00vl8 at alltel dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Beta version 1.1b1 available
 Date:  Sat, 27 Mar 2004 22:32:25 -0500
Well, the current release of SVG causes Firefox to crash if you copy the dll
to the plugin directory.

However, if you download and install the 6.0 preview 1, it works fine in
both IE and Firefox.

http://www.adobe.com/svg/viewer/install/beta.html

Download and install the plugin from the link above. Once it's installed,
copy 'NPSVG6.*' from C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\SVG Viewer
6.0\Plugins to the Firefox plugin directory. Restart Firefox if it's not
already closed.

You should be good to go! - worked for me at least ;).

-Brad