[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Konstantin Rudoy" <subscribe at k dot rudoy dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Wireless Timeout Problem solved.
 Date:  Sat, 27 Mar 2004 23:51:59 -0500
OK. Looks like I've got the reason as well.
The notebook has build in WLAN and LAN cards (second one was unplugged).
Setting Power management to off only for WLAN does not help. I had to
disable Power Save  Mode for _BOTH_ cards.
Anyway now it works!!!

Thank you,
Konstantin Rudoy
kosty at rudoy dot com